Highlight: Waking up next to 'my man'
Song of the Day: "Circus" - Brittney Spears
Weather: Confused rain then shine then rain then shine...
Weight: 68kg
Today I realized I have again lapsed into the 'not achieving a thing' stages. It's not so bad, admiting your problem is the first step to fixing it right? Right. How am I going to fix it? Writting a blog entry every second day. I figure if I go to write it and find I have nothing to report... I'm doing it wrong... having a life that is.
I'm going to start taking pictures too; not to fix my 'lack of a life' problem, no, they are just here for the sake of being there. =]
I was horrified this morning when I went to the bathroom to wash my face with my 'Proaciv Solution' stuff... (It works by the way) My ridiculously expensive Proactiv Solution stuff and found that the lid of the toner had come undone...
Thats right.. All. Gone. Finished. E.M.P.T.Y.
Mum is going to kiiill me. Yup.
-_-" Nice work steph. Nice work.
I discovered today my photographic talents are non-exsistant when it comes to the feline species.... the one semi-good picture I take has a thong right smack-bang in the middle >_<
Todays resolution is to sleep before 10.30...I wish to wake bright and early and actually warm up fully before I attend class... I love that place. It's amazing... I'm trying to find actors I know of/ like and research the training they got... but I'm finding alot of them were jsut put into acting at an early age... I'll continue my search regardless.
Farewell.
Steph xx
Note To Self: Make future posts more interesting.

No comments:
Post a Comment