Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday and all is quiet on the western front..

Mood: Exhausted
Highlight: Making Jacob eggs
Song of the Day: "All The Same" - Sick Puppies
Weather: not to hot...
Weight: 69kg

I've never even read that book... "All Quiet on the Western Front"... Jacob did though, apparently it's not that interesting. What is interesting is my life though, as frustrating as it may be at the moment.

It really isn't worth writting stuff at the moment. I was exhausted on tuesday afternoon after class and everything... and today I was just too... occupied to write a decent blog. Excuses excuses... I know...

BUT at least I made the effort to write this meaningless entry... Meaningless as it is, it still constitutes as an entry... therefore I'm making slow progress... correct?

Well I say it is. So it is.

Au Reviour.... Sorry If i spelt it wrong.

Stephxx

NOTE: I didn't create the picture.. Some program on facebook did it for me.... Looks pretty nifty though huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment