Monday, March 30, 2009

You tube 1 steph 0

Mood: Defeted
Highlight: Chinese Food Song of the Day: Lie lie lie - Serj Tankian

Youtube has beaten me yet again. Sometimes I wish I had the talent to use computers/video editing stuff efficiently. Maybe one day.

My father is in Europe at the moment. It doesnt feel like he's out of the country... probably because
I do not see him much in the first place. I do miss him a lot these days. It sucks. I should get to see him soon anyway.

So what's happening with Steph?
Well she's feeling damned uninspired
... Or rather the opposite, I'm seeing all these things and taking so much of the world in but alas! I'm... well mentally constipated... to be blunt lol... No seriously, I have so many ideas but can't quite get them out. I'm getting better now that i've cut down on the computer games.. in particular World of WArcraft. I haven't played in over 4 days. Its amazing.

OOooh I get to be a in a vampire photo shoot,... mmm I get to be a victiiim.

Schweet.

K no more tonight.
No more.
The. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment